Visit one of the Landmarks of Hamburg
The ship is a three-masted barque, built in 1896 in Bremerhaven. The sailing ship saw the empire, war and peace, was captured by the Portuguese and drove for the English crown. In 1983, the RICKMER RICKMERS was reversed from Lisbon back to Hamburg. The at that time run-down ship is now a landmark and a jewel of the Hamburg harbor.
The RICKMER RICKMERS has a private special: since 2006 it is an official post office of the Deutsche Post. Only the crew and embarked guests may use this post office, but the visitors belong to it! Send your mail from Hamburg necessarily from here.
- Visit the most beautiful ship in Hamburg
- get an impression of a sailor´s life in the 19th century on a three masted sailing ship
- located at the Landungsbrücken
- open daily vom 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
(last admission 05:30 p.m.)
- HanseCARD included: more than 30 discounts and special goodies at the best bars, clubs, shops and restaurants wait for you!